05 apr Trader
Geïnteresseerd? Reageer op deze vacature!
Do you want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and develop your career then working at Cefetra Feed Service might be a fit for you!
Who we are
Cefetra Feed Service realizes efficient supply chains based on long term experience and excellent logistics. The Company is specialized in the supply of minerals, vegetable oils and high proteins to the compound feed, pet food and aqua feed producers in North West Europe. Through a tailor-made approach, using local know-how in combination with extensive group knowledge and a global network, Cefetra Feed Service is able to create added value for customers on many aspects of the supply chain.
In this position you will be responsible for developing physical supply chains by means of trading and supply chain management. It is your responsibility to ensure a smooth trade process, adding value to the supply chain and building long term relationships with our supply chain partners. This position includes identifying and generating new business opportunities together with producers and buyers.
The day to daily
- Identify and capitalize on market opportunities both independently and within the Cefetra Feed Services team
- Improve execution and access to Commodities
- Constantly aiming to identify new product/market opportunities in order to diversify our strategies and maximize success
- Understand and apply knowledge of the market structures in which we engage.
Who you are
We would be excited to hire you if you are always striving for sustainable relations and bring strong interpersonal skills. You are business savvy, collaborative and act as an independent and critical thinker. You have an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset combined with a hands on mentality. Other words that come to mind: analytical, driven for success, dealing with ambiguity, ability to work independently within a team setting, learning agility, communicate with impact, adversity and constant change. Furthermore:
- Good command of Dutch and English in word and writing
- Bachelor or master degree in economics, business studies, financial or similar
- At least 2 years experience in the trading commodities within oils, health or minerals community
- The opportunity to work in an international trade organization that is part of a fast-growing holding company
- Our employees are the key ingredients of our success, and we would like to invest in you and offer you the opportunity to further develop and grow into a more senior position
- Become a part of a driven team in an informal setting
- This is a full-time permanent opportunity at one of the most beautiful locations in Rotterdam
- We offer flexible working hours, hybrid working, learning and development opportunities; we are always open for a conversation to discuss your individual needs
- Attractive competitive package in terms of salary and other benefits incl bonus scheme
If this sounds like you
Please contact one our talent sourcers. They are happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process. You can contact our sourcers by sending an email to email@example.com
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes.
Waarom werken bij Cefetra?
Cefetra is een toonaangevend internationaal supply chain manager in agricommodities in de feed-, food- en fuel industrie. De belangrijkste focus ligt op de verkoop aan de Europese mengvoederindustrie. De missie is om de nummer 1 in Europa te worden. Op jaarbasis handelt Cefetra BV ongeveer 18 miljoen ton landbouwmaterialen (omzet ca. € 4,5 miljard). Cefetra heeft een sterke groeiambitie. De productportfolio bestaat uit drie hoofdproductgroepen: granen, co-producten en soja.