05 jul Logistics Administrative employee
Logistics Administrative employee
Geïnteresseerd? Reageer op deze vacature!
Who we are
Cefetra Feed Service realizes efficient supply chains based on long term experience and excellent logistics. The Company is specialized in the supply of minerals, vegetable oils and high proteins to the compound feed, pet food and aqua feed producers in North West Europe. Through a tailor-made approach, using local know-how in combination with extensive group knowledge and a global network, Cefetra Feed Service is able to create added value for customers on many aspects of the supply chain.
Due to an internal move of one our colleagues within Feed Service we have an opportunity for a logistics specialist who can support our supply chain operations. In this position you will report into our Director Trading. You will be responsible for planning and administrative support of logistics, stock and customer services. Furthermore you will conduct the day to daily tasks, such as: Supporting planning of global transport from start till end. Maintaining worldwide contacts with your colleagues from the planning department and trading, our external partners such as carriers, customers and suppliers. And you will handle the administrative processing of the received and delivered products.
Who you are
We love to recruit a new colleague who brings relevant experience within a business to business or logistics organization.
You have the ability to set priorities . You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always striving for best results.
You have a hands on approach. Other words that come to mind: driven for success, accurate, customer driven, solid communicator.
- You have an Ad degree within logistics, economics, business studies or similar educational background or a mbo 4 diploma in administration or equal
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in an international setting
- Good command of Dutch and English
- The opportunity to work in an international trade organization that is part of a fast-growing holding company
- Our employees are the key ingredients of our success, and we would like to invest in you and offer you the opportunity to further develop and grow into a more senior position
- This is a full-time permanent opportunity at one of the most beautiful locations in Rotterdam
- We offer flexible working hours, hybrid working, learning and development opportunities; we are always open for a conversation to discuss your individual needs
- Attractive competitive package in terms of salary and other benefits incl bonus scheme
- We are small driven informal team within Cefetra Feed Service. We strengthen work bonds, by get togethers and Friday afternoon drinks (we adhere to the current Covid rules of the RIVM)
If this sounds like you
Please contact one our talent sourcers. They are happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process. You can contact our sourcers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes.
Waarom werken bij Cefetra?
Cefetra is een toonaangevend internationaal supply chain manager in agricommodities in de feed-, food- en fuel industrie. De belangrijkste focus ligt op de verkoop aan de Europese mengvoederindustrie. De missie is om de nummer 1 in Europa te worden. Op jaarbasis handelt Cefetra BV ongeveer 18 miljoen ton landbouwmaterialen (omzet ca. € 4,5 miljard). Cefetra heeft een sterke groeiambitie. De productportfolio bestaat uit drie hoofdproductgroepen: granen, co-producten en soja.